Update: In Windows 7 you have to run rfactor.exe as Administrator to make changes in the Config.ini have an effect.
pruellerTIME is an alternative laptime-announcer by Austrian legendary commentator Heinz Prüller.
1) Put the files "COMMENTARYGERMAN-AUT.INI" and
"COMMENTARYGERMAN-AUT.MAS" in the folder
2) Change the value of the entry "CommentaryFile="
in the "Config.ini" in "rFactor/" to
3) It is recommended to decrease the ingame volumes for
engine and effects to up to "15%".
- - - v.1.00 - - -
- Laptimes up to 59:59:994 supported
- As usual on TV, laptimes are "cut" rather than rounded (exception: due to limitations, laptimes of xx:xx:x95 and higher are rounded up)
- Multiple Recordings of the numbers 0-9, 14, 20, 22-25
- Hence these are TV-recordings, acoustic compression ( != data reduction) for volume gain would result in decreased quality due to background noise. Therefore volume reduction of ingame engine and effects to up to 15% are recommended.