The track opened as Alabama International Motor Speedway on September 12th, 1969. The 4.0 mile infield road course operated from November 11th, 1969 until 1983. The track was primarily used by AMA superbikes,but go-karts raced there as well. (Yes, they ran all 4 miles of it)
This track was made originaly for N2003 by Ryan Kelley and is now converted to rFactor. Its a verry fast infield course.
- AIW fully working in rFactor
- Fully workign Spec and bump map and multi texturing
Fixed in v1.1:
- sinking in the ground at the side of the road fixed
Just extract this rar to your GameData\Locations folder.
- Track made availible for rFactor by DutchDevil
- Track originaly for N2003 by Ryan Kelley aka the BANDIT™
- Luigi for work on the cameras
- Texture update by Thunderchild