Nsuka V1.70, by Takach
Nsuka is a virtual circuit about the 'Naruto Skyline' in Naruto city,Tokushima,Japan.
There are nine following layouts.
-Nsuka_EastLong (round trip)
-Nsuka_EastShort (round trip)
-Nsuka_Endurance (round trip)
-Nsuka_InnerLoop (one way)
-Nsuka_OuterLoop (one way)
-Nsuka_SkyLine (round trip)
-Nsuka_WestLong (round trip)
-Nsuka_WestShort (round trip)
In round trip type layout of Nsuka, you may encounter oncoming cars. Drive it safety!
You should drive the left traffic lane except overtaking, to obey a japanese traffic law.
In race, the 'rFactor system' may not judge a race result correctly by a specific truck layout, In such a case, respect a judgment of your own racing spirit.
-Read 'Nsuka_Reademe.txt' first.
-Modify FLAG RULES
If you( or other cars) continue driving over the centerline, you will recieve a 'Fullcourse Yellow Caution' or 'Black Flag' in some MODs. In such a case, modidy the FLAG RULES.
-more FPS performance
You can improve a FPS performance by lower 'CIRCUIT DETAIL' setting or lower than 'Medium' setting of 'SHADOWS'.
Try 'Vsync On' in 'rFactor Config' tool or increase the 2nd value of all 'ClipPlanes' in your selected vehicle '*.cam' file.
-If you installed Nsuka_Ver1.10 or older,
delete 'Nsuka' folder in your rFactor 'GameData/locations' folder
delete 'Nsuka_*.hat' files in your rFactor 'UserData/LOG/HAT' folder.
-Nsuka_Ver1.70 is not compatible with Nsuka_Ver1.10 or older.
-Extract 'Nsuka_1.70.zip' to your 'rFactor' folder.
*data structure of 'Nsuka_1.70.zip'
----Nsuka data # some folders and files
* Added new track layouts, 'Endurance', 'InnerLoop' and 'OuterLoop'.
* Adjusted track layouts in 'FullCourse' section.
* Updated track bump map.
* Adjusted terrain image gap.
* Updated street light effect.
* Updated track side building light effect.
* Changed track width(narrow and tight than older version), for more reality.
* Adjusted track incline and undulation.
* Adjusted bank angle of some corners.
* Changed FFB efect.
* Updated AIW.
* Updated light reflection of track and traffic signs.
* Updated many wall/object textures and shapes.
* Improved FPS performance at full 'SHADOW' setting, by changing shadow effects of trees and mountain. It may be good visual or it may be poor, by a place and time progress.
* Adjusted angle(pitch, Roll) of Grid/Pit guide box.
* Upadated the points of Sector1 and Sector2 in 'EastLong', 'EasstShort', 'WestLong' and 'WestShort' for stability of the passage judgment of those points.
|There are currently no setups for Nsuka. Add a Setup.|