NISSAN Skyline R34 GTR Mod Version 1.1
This mod was converted from Zaomarano's GTR2 version. Thanks for the kindly sharing and permission from Zaomarano. Please refer to the GTR2 readme-file included in this zip for more information. This patch included two fix, please refer the history below. Thanks for the help from Stigg.
Please contact email@example.com for permissions regarding this conversion.
Please delete the former version and "NissanR34GTR.cch" file in user's directory. Then extract the zip file to your rFactor directory and overwrite.
- MansonGT & MCIN7 authorize Zaomarano to use their Skyline model (Light-tuned model)
- EA Sport produces such a GT-spec wide-body model and textures for Need For Speed Carbon
- Wider body modification by The Stigg
- Physics by Morning_wood & Zaomarano
- Team Autobacs, Calsonic, Falken, Injen, Jomo, Loctite Zexel,Pennzoil Zexel, Xanavi, Z-tune & Mines are painted by AntMAN12
- Team Dai Yoshihara, Tsuyoshi Tezuka GT and all Street colour teams are painted by DJ Paragon
- Rays Wheels by Daisy with premission
- Sound files borrowed from the rFactor Drift Revolution 1.00 for rFactor by ISI. All rights of the sound files reserved for them.
- Team Amuse Carbon R, Chang-RPM Autoglym GT/NGT, Mines, Veilside are painted by Zmlee
- Team Motul by Rapha76
- Working light objects
- GT/NGT dashboard has been changed to Motec
- The ALT+TAB shortcut to go to Windows desktop doesn't work properly
- Fixed mirror mapping error
- Fixed cockpit view error
- Minor tuned spinner graphics
- Converted base on GTR2 V1.1 version