After the success of our MOD F1 TOTAL 2012, here we present the new F1 RFVIRTUAL 2013, with the invaluable assistance of FORMULA GT and GTEMOCION, the only one MOD for rFactor calibrated by Real Drivers.
Essential reading notes
This is the only mod for rFactor Formula 1 that meets the FIA regulations, and physics are limited to data provided by different real Drivers, related to the competition during the 2013 season, so the car behavior is unlike other MOD's.
This is REAL.
The mod features a control panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe) for general configuration and installation of plugins.
General features of the MOD
- New models of cars in November 2013.
- Rear wing mobile for DRS. The instructions of use are included in the Control Panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe).
- Preinstallation of the plugin rF_HighVoltage 1.5b3 included in the MOD.
- Preinstallation of the RFE plugin 1.2 included in the MOD.
- Three engine maps. The most aggressive comes installed by default, the other two reducing the consumption and the power as in real racing, not the rpms like in other MODs.
- The physical perimeter of collision expanded to the wheels of the car.
- New real damage.ini deformation effects. For its correct use you must configure the percentage of damage to the 50 %.
- Steering-wheels and arms with three selectable options from the improvements of the car: with arms and steerings, only with steerings or nothing.
- New wheels adapted to the current rules of Formula 1 for 2013, using tires width 245/660R13 front and 325/660R13 rear,
thus varying the radius of the same to 330.0mm front and 330.0mm rear. Likewise tires we have adapted to the actual data in the 2013 season in parameters of wear, pressure, temperature, grip and performance.
- New gearbox with 3 final drives, the first thought for urban circuits and the other 2 to adapt to the different circuits of the championship.
- Fully operational safety car to be drivable for real commissioners in On Line Leagues. New design and sound more real for the Safety Car.
- Installation of the plugin rfDynHUD included in the Control Panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe).
- Installation of the plugin G.I.D. 1.1.5 included in the Control Panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe).
- Installation of the plugin for Logitech G27 steering wheel LEDs included in the Control Panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe).
- Menu Selection, menu Traditional or Professional XUI 1.8 included in the Panel Control (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe).
- Installation of the Real Feel Plugin included in the Control Panel. It should be installed from the Control Panel (rFVirtual2013F1Manager.exe) and then from upgrades of the car in "Steering Wheel" menu
- MOD fully translated. Four languages are available: F1RFVIRTUAL-Spanish, F1RFVIRTUAL-English and F1RFVIRTUAL-French and F1RFVIRTUAL-Portuguese.
- Rearview mirrors in the cockpit with four options selectable from improvements to the car: Near, Far, Real or Off.
- New files .ini exclusive for rFVirtual in Comments folder to silence the engineer without touching the file CommentaryEnglish-USA.ini original.
- Brightness in the sides of the tires and design updating with four models GMT.
- Changes in the distribution of braking from 1% to 1%, i.e. to vary in a 10% brake bias forward . To speed enough in an overtake, you should touch the assigned button 10 times. Something unthinkable until now because the variation was set at 0.2%. To manage this parameter from the steering wheel comfortably will facilitate overtaking.
- New improved rFVirtual Physics calibrated to the limit.
- New designs of all the cars with many new features and general tweaking such as cameras, mirrors, light rain, and general plate and paint.
- Parc Ferme. A new feature ParcFerme is installed by default, ie we will have to use a single set-up for qualification and race. It Works as follows: When you go to the qualifying session, you can load adjustment, edit, modify etc, but when you go to the track the first time, the adjustment will be freezed and you are no longer allowed to change anything but fuel and the tires. The creator of a session may cancel or change it, setting in his PLR the option Multi ParcFerme = "3"
- New Pirelli tires. Four types of tires to choose according to the race from improvements to the car. The four types of tires are differentiated by color according to the following scheme: Orange = Hard, White = Medium, Yellow = Soft, Red = supersoft.
- Reduced by half the negative impact the radiator opening has on the aerodynamics of the car.
- System of engine wear. Three engines to choose according to the races. The default engine is the known 770ps whose speed of heating we have toned down, the second engine has a loss of effectiveness of 2.5% and it heats a bit more. The third engine has a loss of effectiveness of 5%.
-Wear System Gearbox 5-level with the same system of use.
-Mechanics (4s, 8s, 16s). I have kept them in case any league uses.
-Standard Weight of 642Kg with or without K.E.R.S.
-Reduction of the weight distribution of fork rates to 45.5% - 46.7% front and 53.3% - 54.5% back, according to the rules 2013.