|Screenie by: Suneo Honekawa|
This is the result of tampering with the EnduRacers Endurance Series mod, Simtek's Endurance Series Addon and the 2006-2008 Formula Nippon mod.
This is the Citroen C9, and it's the fantasy extension of the Peugeot 908 project.
How to install:
1: Make sure that you have the following installed:
- rFactor (Why: Because what use is an rFactor mod without rFactor?)
- The EnduRacers Endurance Series Mod (Why: Required for dependencies. Also gives you some other LMPs to compete against with your new C9)
2: Download the .zip file (download link is below the ratings section of this page)
3: Open the .zip file, and place the "GameData" folder in your rFactor folder.
- This car is made to work with the "All Cars and Tracks" mode, but should also work within the EnduRacers Endurance Series. If it doesn't, tell me about it and I'll look into the issue.
- Due to the high-powered nature of LMP1 cars like this, you may encounter a few spins. Don't worry, practice makes perfect! You'll eventually be able to turn overall best lap times in the C9.
- In testing, I noticed that this car was around 0.5-1 second faster than the rest of the LMP1 cars. If this causes you problems, tell me and I may consider decreasing the power output.
- More liveries will be released in future updates. If you made a great skin that you want to share with me, I might be able to distribute it in an update if you contact me.
- If you're having trouble accessing the rFC download link, go to DrivingItalia.net and look for the Citroen C9 in the "Open Wheel Mods" section of their rFactor cars page.
- I own none of the content that makes up this addon (apart from the car skins... those are all mine).
|There are currently no setups for Citroen C9. Add a Setup.|