I am making a "preview version" of the soon to be build Austin GP.
It is based on the master plan from the official website (http://www.formula1unitedstates.com/). But since they have not started construction, a whole lot of details may change and have to be fictional for now. Therefore this track is only going to give an impression on what to expect.
So, this means in particular:
- track layout might still change, especially regarding track width or curb placement
- elevation is probably inaccurate since it is based on an un-valued picture and Google Earth
- turn bankings are fictional
- curbs type and character is fictional
- building are white blocks
- no surrounding area details
UPDATE (09-Oct-10) :
- corrected all uvw issues
- elevation added