Grid Motorsports World Cup
Intermediate -- Yes
Advanced -- Yes
|Race Time Zone:||GMT -6|
|League Description:||Just because the physics are hardcore doesn't mean that you have to be.
Please visit our website for a more complete description of the league and the rFactor mod developed for its use:
The league's objective is to allow both hardcore gearheads and casual racing fans (or people new to sim-racing altogether) to coexist in a friendly environment, without the elitism and ostracism which seems endemic to many sim-racing groups. It is our expectation (and our experience thus far) that both veterans and rookies, hardcore racers and casual racers, each bring something complimentary to the league, and are capable of forming a mutually beneficial relationship that creates a uniquely satisfying sim-racing community.
If you've never been in a league, or are looking for a change of pace from an ultra-competitive league, please visit the website and see whether GMWC might be a good fit for you. The league races every week, and new drivers are welcome to join at any time.
Some league features:
- Friendly, collaborative racing.
- Well organized events, with a stable schedule.
- Full results processing.
- Dedicated website, forum, and email list.
- Custom rFactor mod (Grid Motorsports) which enables a unique league environment for vehicle customization.
- Team-oriented structure, without alienating independent drivers.
- Seasonal championships (both driver and team).
- Seasonal prize lottery (proportional to donations).
- Variety of event formats (GP, oval, enduro, ...).
- Variety of vehicle types (open-wheel, tin top).
- High bandwidth, low latency, FiOS connection for official events.
|Cars Raced||Tracks Raced|
- Grid Motorsports
- National Stock Car
- Panoz ALMS GT2
- Panoz Esperante GTS
- Panoz Esperante Street
- Panoz GTR-1
- Birmingham Motorplex
- Hermanos Rodriguez 1988
- Interlagos GP4
- Livet Glen
- Orchard Lake
- Sepang GP4
- Suzuka GP4
- Toban Raceway
- Watkins Glen
- Zandvoort MMM
|[ More Videos ]|