This rFactor program shows you useful information of the car you selected. This includes weight, optimal tire and engine temperatures, wear, engine torque/power curves and much more.
Just start the program!
If it doesn't start, you'll probably need Microsoft's .NET framework, which can be found at
If you don't understand how the program works, use the Help function or read the readme.txt.
Basically, select the right VEHicle file with the Vehicle selector (easiest option) or manually and everything should become clear.
If you don't know what a certain value or graph means, hover with your mouse above the description or graph and you'll get a tooltip.
- Regional settings bug fixed.
- More informative error boxes.
- You can close the Vehicle selector now.
- Filename bug with V8Factor fixed.
- Speed limiter on some cars fixed.
- Added kPa/psi option
- Small performance improvement
- Minimum lifetime splitted in Average lifetime and Lifetime variance
- You can select different engine upgrades now and see the effects on the graph or the statistics.
- The Engine graph will not automatically rescale when selecting an other engine. Use the "Rescale" button to do it manually.
- "Save VEHicle locations"-option added to the vehicle selector.
- Fixed a tire naming bug for mods like the Endurance Series mod.
- Gave the program a big performance upgrade, which is very noticeable with complicated mods like CDTP's F1 2006 mod.
- Added the possibility to open multiple cars at once. Open the Vehicle Selector and double-click on a vehicle file. You'll see that this file is added in the list at the right side of the screen. Add all the cars you want to see (altough they better be from the same mod with the same tire-types and engine upgrades) and press the big button. Removing a car from the list can be done by double-clicking on it.
There will be a number on CarStat instances spread all over your screen. You can control all these instances with the top left one (this is the 'master' window).
- Removed "Select manually"-button in Vehicle Selector
- Removed the optimal tire pressure-stat because this was pretty meaningless.
- Added the tabs "Pitstoptimes" and "Pitstop simulation". Which does what it says...
- Some small improvements you won't see.
- Added "Tire temps" tab with a graph which shows the effect of being under- or over the optimal tire temperature.
- See the pitstop times for making adjustments to the car.
- Moved the graph-tooltips to the little "i" in the corners.
- Export function to get a list of vehicles.
- Extra setting: switch between °C en °F for temperatures.
- Some smaller changes, like icons in the VEHicle Selector.