Please read these few notes before asking for anything. Email me for any suggestion, help, improvement: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I assembled this mod for my personal pleasure in fighting with some friends of mine. This is not an official release related to the RFE Plugin Series for rFactor1, even if I'm the co-author of the plugins.
2. I want to thank SRZ - SymRacingzone.net for the authorization to modify their mod called "SRZ Trofeo Abarth".
3. The mod allows the "500 Assetto Corse" and the "695 Evoluzione", that can be driven together or like a single class. You can enjoy smooth differences in driving the different classes.
4. I want to thank Nicola Acciarri for setting the physical coefficients of both classes, 500 Assetto Corse and 695 Evoluzione following my request to have a mod that can simulate the real cars, but that at the same time can allow great fights and different strategies during a race of 30 minutes and over, depending of the chosen compound.
The mod has been also tuned for SP races: please READ Nicola's suggestions into his read me file!
5. The mod is READY FOR RFE PLUGIN SERIES WITH THE DIFFERENT LOOK OF TIRES' COMPOUNDS AND SIDES. TO ENJOY THIS FEATURE AND THE VARIABLE WEATHER CONDITIONS ON RFACTOR1 YOU MUST INSTALL RFE PLUGIN SERIES 1.2 AND DRIVE ON ONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF TRACKS UPDATED TO RFE PLUGIN SERIES.
IF YOU ARE NOT YET USING THE PLUGINS, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THEM FROM: http://symracing.net/rfeseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=908
HERE YOU CAN ALSO FIND TRACKS UPDATED TO RFE PLUGIN SERIES: http://symracing.net/rfeseries/forum/viewforum.php?f=30
6. The mod comes with its template, so, if you like to enhance the quality and number of cars, as well as if you like to create a Trofeo Abarth series for a specific country you are free to make it.
7. If you are interested into porting this mod to rFactor2, please contact me at email@example.com
8. Some more tech info about tires behavior: the mod allows 3 different compounds, soft - hard - wet. The differences between soft and hard are a compromise of different wear, friction heating, below/above optimal temperature performances, grip that, all together, allow to plan different strategies depending of the race duration. Please note that only using RFE Plugin Series you can fully feel the different behavior.
MORE INFO FROM NICOLA AND HIS ADVICE:
Abarth 500 “Assetto Corse” Kit - Abarth 695 “Evoluzione” Kit
For rFactor 1 SRZ Abarth 500 Mod 1.0
Author: Nicola Acciarri, based on ideas and suggestions by Marco Rotondi
Credits for Mod to Authors by SRZ Team.
Fixed graphical trackwheel position ( front and rear wheelbase ); new Tires file arranged by Marco Rotondi.
Physics-engine-suspensions set for a realistic Abarth 500 “Assetto Corse” and for Abarth 695 “Evoluzione”.
Both are using new Tires file;
Physics files are changed from the original SRZ file in:
New Inertial values; car weight ( 940 for Abarth 500, 920 for Abarth 695 ), without driver;
New fuel tank position and Fuel tank quantity ( Realistic value of 40 litres: 35 litres, plus 5 for reserve );
New car weight balance ( 59% on front wheels ); new undertrays values;
New Downforce value; new, realistic car wheeltrack and wheelbase values; new gear-ratio values ( 6 gears ), with some updates on differential values; a little bit more rigid setup through suspensions setting; new suspension arms geometry, for front and rear wheels, working with the new Suspensions file.
New Engine models:
190 CV @ 6500 rpm, with max torque of 300 Nm @ 3000 rpm – max 8000 rpm- for Abarth 500.
215 CV @ 5250 rpm, with max torque of 300 Nm @ 4000 rpm – max 7500 rpm – for Abarth 695.
Performances are realistic (max speed for Abarth 500: almost 220 km/h; about 225 km/h for Abarth 695 ).
Acceleration 0-100 km/h: depending on fuel quantity; with almost 20 litres, is 5,9 seconds.
Also fuel consumption has been changed from the original Mod.
Game suggested settings for Single Player mode:
In Your Userdata, PLR folder ( your player name ), open PLR file and find in [ Game Options ]:
AI Limiter="1.00000" // Range: 0.0 (no limiting) - 1.0 (limiting used to make racing closer but also make more driver differences on flat-out tracks)
Change it in AI Limiter="0.00000".
Close and save the PLR file.
In Game, set AI Strength to 100% and AI Aggression 50%.
|There are currently no setups for 500 695 Abarth RFE. Add a Setup.|